Ocala Injury Lawyer
Injured in an accident and in need of an Ocala, FL Injury Attorney? Why not choose a law firm to represent you comprised of a team of Ocala Attorneys and specialists to get you to compensation you rightly deserve. An Ocala personal injury attorney will protect your rights if you are injured as the result of another’s negligence. Choose a law firm that specializes in personal injuries and is dedicated to your recovery both physically and financially.
What does an Ocala Personal Injury Attorney Do?
Each case is unique and presents its own unique circumstances. We approach this with experience. It is our decades of combined legal experience that separates us and provides each Ocala Attorney with the resources to take on a variety of cases — from personal injury and construction law to medical malpractice and business litigation.
Your Ocala Attorney will complete some or all of the following tasks during the course of your case.
- Educate the client about the case.
- Collect evidence – this can be photographs, statements or anything else of use.
- Analyze insurance overages.
- Perform interviews with relevant parties involved in the case.
- Perform interviews with physicians or others outside of parties directly involved with the case.
- Analyze legal issues such as assumption of risk and contributory negligence.
- Discover and investigate the validity of any liens on the case.
- Prepare essential items for mediation or arbitration.
- Decide whether the client should attempt to negotiate with insurance companies and other parties or whether a lawsuit should be filed.
- If a lawsuit is filed, prepare documents and clients, witnesses and others for deposition.
- Prepare witnesses and client for trial and go to court.
- Arrange exhibits for trial.
- Analyze the verdict and, if necessary, file an appeal.
- Prepare complete accounting of money resulting from the case.
- Disperse funds to appropriate parties.
Every Ocala Attorney at our law firm understands that any type of litigation can be a difficult process. Every case has unique circumstances that must be addressed individually. Our exceptional legal representation stands apart from other law firms because we embrace this fact and treat each case with the individual care and personal touch that it deserves.